We are committed to reducing our environmental impact through responsible business practices.
Eating local, organic, natural or sustainably produced food is good for our families and Ontario communities. Most importantly it feels good to know where our food comes from. It also feels good to do what we can for the environment beyond sourcing local.
At Culinarium™ we are committed to reducing our environmental impact through responsible business practices in all the regions of Ontario in which we operate. Our environmental practices include:
- First and foremost we sell only delicious locally produced food, helping you feed your family deliciously and responsibly
- We use re-usable tasting materials (plates, cups etc) for our in-store sampling and bio-degradable items when our events take us on the road
- Our customers return egg cartons, milk bottles and fruit containers to us which we send back to our farms for reuse
- We use bio-friendly cleaning products
- We have incorporated as much reclaimed material as possible into retro-fitting our retail location
- We source local Ontario or Canadian equipment and supplies whenever possible
Culinarium™ is a member of Green Enterprise Toronto